- Little boy: Are you an angel?
- Me: What?
- Little boy: My mum told me that those who have marked wrists are angels.
- Me: I´m not an angel.
- Little boy: Of course you are. Mum said that only angels harm themselves because they don´t like life on earth. This world is destroying them so they try to return to heaven again. They are too sensitive to the pain of others and their own.
- Me: You know, your mum is very wise.
- Little boy: Thank you. She's also an angel but she has already returned home.
← Earlier posts Page 1 of 231